1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Stine Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Care Credit FAQs
Providing the highest quality health care is the goal of our practice. That's why we offer CareCredit, the country's leading healthcare credit card. Similar to a department store card or gas card, CareCredit is a low, monthly payment plan designed specifically for your pet's healthcare needs, making recommended, routine, or emergency care easily accessible to everyone. Plus, you can use your CareCredit card for other types of services and supplies offered by our practice
What is CareCredit?
CareCredit is a Pet Healthcare credit card offering our clients:
- Flexible, low monthly payments with no up-front costs.
- The choice of several payment plans, so you can use the one that best fits your needs.
- No application fee, no annual fees, and no pre-payment penalties.
- An easy solution to the dilemma of whether to accept costly treatment for a pet.
- An exclusive line of credit for pet care expenses, freeing cash and major credit cards for other purchases.
With CareCredit you can put off payment, not medical treatment for your pet.
Payment Plan Choices
CareCredit offers multiple payment plans to allow you to choose the plan that best suits your needs:
• Interest Free Payment Plans
These plans allow you to pay your balance within 3, 6, or 12 months, without incurring any interest. Or you can make the minimum monthly payment, which is only 3 percent of the outstanding balance.
• Extended Payment Plan
For treatment costs of $2,500 or more, you can select the Extended Payment Plan, which will allow you to make low monthly payments for up to 60 months at interest rates as low as 9.99%.
Payment Plan Choices
You will complete short application that we will fax to the CareCredit credit center. Within minutes a line of credit is granted to qualified applicants. Charges incurred for you pet's medical treatment can then be charged to your new CareCredit account.
Next time you are in, talk with one of our receptionists about CareCredit and how it can work for you.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .